Last Updated: May 2018
1. Information we collect from you
1.1 Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site https://www.zenaura.co/ or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- register to use our Site (which you must do if you would like to use some of the services and features we offer on our website)
- subscribe to our services
- place an order on our Site
- post content to the Site through reviews or comments, and
- • visit our social media platforms (which would include your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social media application sign-up page). This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and debit or credit card information (if you wish to place an order on our website). When you register with us, you can view your personal information in 'My Account'. You can access 'My Account' directly to change any personal details, for example if you move and want to change your address. If you forget your password, simply click on the 'forgotten password' link on the register or login page and an email containing your decrypted password will be sent to the email address you originally provided.
1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we use the following various technologies to automatically collect information about you: • Cookies: these are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the Site to make your visits to our Site more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our Site. If you've chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our Site may be lost. Certain of our web pages, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
- Flash Cookies (also called Local Shared Objects or "LSOs"): these are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences, and usage, particularly for video, interactive gaming, and other similar services.
- Web beacons, clear pixels, or pixel tags: these are small graphic images on a Web page or in an e-mail that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements clicked on by users, or tracking the performance of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Web server logs: these are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you to a webpage on our Site. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-location technologies: this refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our Site, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.
1.3 Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we (or any member or brand within our group) operate or other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closing with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
1.4 Children under age 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you can look at our Site, but you may not make a purchase, register, or submit any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.